We all want something for free. Free TV in this context means digital TV services that do not charge a monthly fee, because you may have buy some equipment upfront. There are three main options for free digital TV – Freeview, Freesat and Virgin Media TV M.
Compare Free TV services
Virgin Media TV M
|Read more about Freeview||Read more about Freesat||Read more about Virgin Media|
Free TV Equipment
To get free TV you may still need to buy some equipment. Many new TVs have Freeview tuners built in and some even have Freesat built in too which means free tv really could be totally free for you!
- Freeview - Unless you have a new TV with a digital TV tuner built in you’ll need to buy a Freeview Box.
- Freesat - Freesat requires access to a satellite dish and compatible Freesat Box.
- Virgin Media TV M – Virgin Media will provide you with the equipment you need.
Free TV Equipment Prices
- Freeview Box – A Freeview box can cost you as little as £10 from Amazon.
- Freesat Box - A Freesat box will cost from £100 and you may need to get a satellite dish installed if you don’t already have one.
- Virgin Media TV M - Although the Virgin V Box is technically free, you still have to pay an installation charge of £30 up front to cover the cost of an engineer installing cable to your home.
|Read more about Freeview||Read more about Freesat|